Saturday 11 June 2011

AAsweet poem for my lecturer Matron Haji Julaini Haji Latip

Just wanna share a poem i made 3 weeks ago Titled

'You are the Best'

Mr. Julaini,
You are different
from the other teachers.
The way you taught us,
The way you tell stories,
The way you shared your experiences,
The way you make us care for the patients,
And the one thing that makes you differ
Is how you opened our eyes
To see the world
And life
As well as
How you opened our minds.
We thanked you for that.
People like us
Would like to repay you
With something in return;
Like a present,
A poem,
Performances,
A card
Or
Even paintings.
But all of that
Will never be enough
Compare to the knowledge
You have given to us.
People may not think like me
Or
Perhaps
Very little think like I do.
What I think of you differs
from anybody else.
I guess,
For the record,
I think you are
Legit,
Awesome
An inspiration.
I wished to be like you
But I cannot be.
All I could do
Is be myself
but
I can follow your footsteps
And perhaps be better.
If I were to grade you,
Personally and professionally
I would give you an A+
And
A sincere standing ovation,
Because you care
and
You are
The
BEST.

SINCERELY FROM 23RD INTAKE.
A SWEET POEM COMPOSED BY AHMADZTER HM
READ BY AHMADZTER HM

No comments:

Followers