Monday 23 May 2011

Going for clinical And preparation for the farewell

Starting today...I have clinical placement at ward 6 and only 6 more days to go... Plus 1 day at IHS. For make up day...we are involved in the preparation of cgu Julaini's farewell..I am involved in the games section..hasnal and beb has lots to do..including my cousin, Ayu, has participate in the dance performance, singing and the games section..she has lots of ideas...hehehehe ...nyce one Jenny..hasnal and beb has work a lot in booking the place...preparing stuffs like tables, the catering...Luna is also singing other than Ayu...ain, dye, yeyen and some other people that I do not know is involved in the dance performance...I look forward to see the performances..juniors are also involved as well as the seniors..yea!...I even have a surprise game for this event..hehehe...I would like to upload pictures but at the moment I can't still getting to know the use of this should I say laptop..lol..most people does not know about it...it's a secret until the next 2 months. And I'll be saving money to buy my dream camera.
Let's just hope I can collect the money and buy it in this December...it has been along time I have not take pictures..
I Really missed it and I really really really missed my samsung i8.

No comments:

Followers