Friday 24 June 2011

Let's see..what am I going to talk about? Fleet enema I guess..damn..

Well there are lots of things to talk about...
The results has just come out and everyone passed...
So old news...moving on...

Yesterday...
After waking up from my sleep in the afternoon I was playig this blood infinity game on my iPad 2(which I bought on June 11th, 2011.), it was so awesome...I'm on level 20 I think...then something happened very uncomfortable...in my RECTUM...there was something moving inside..That's like a big EWWWW...I was familiar with the sensation I was feeling that time...when I was a kid..it felt a bit like that...dad said it was the worms...EWWWW...
So anyway, went to the accidental and emergency department...got consulted and got the prescription...
I was given antibiotics...metronidazole...I might have infection I guess..hence the antibiotics..lol...and paracetamol..incase I got fever..
And the one thing I hate was given to me...FLEET ENEMA!!!!!!!!

Well I actually like the enema when inserting it to the patients' rectum...lol...but inserting it in my own rectum from my anus is way different story...self insert of course..I don't want them to insert it because I know who they are..I mostly know them...one thing about hospital..PRIVACY..NOT SO much...lol..people talk and talk until it gets to your ears....I know life's a bitch as they say.

Speaking about enema...position..I used the one that I used on my patient...it's not comfortable but it less disturbing...I used the left turning position with one arm rest and one inserting the fleet enema...damn...it's cold and uncomfortable...but the chest knee position also known as doggie style...EWWWW...

I would like to take the fleet enema a picture but it's kinda disgusting.

I think that is all folks...

Wait...I got this Facebook fan page..a malaysian kinda artist...pianist to be exact..he super
awesome...he plays for the fun of it...his name is like..Hazman Halid...I like it when he plays GETARAN JIWA by Tan Sri P.Ramlee..here are some pictures of him below...well actually just click these links

This is his fan page: http://www.facebook.com/hazmanfanpage
This is his blog: http://hazmanhalid.blogspot.com/2011/06/beribu-sesalan.html

Not just that he has good English...he is very good playing the keyboard and also he's an apple user too. He captures good quality pictures too. Awesomeness!... He's married with 1 son and a daughter...happy family.

No comments:

Followers