Sunday 24 May 2009

Y du WE hv 2 muv so early?

I'm so not ready...
lots of things in my mind...
As I'm not looking forward to move out
as well to move in...
I'm not thinking just the allowance but I'm thinking how I'm going to
cope and learning with the future doctors...
I mean they're like super smart
what I am so stressed about is the things that are going to happen for tomorrow...
Like..why do I have to be the leader????!!!!
It's very stressing..being so reliable & all (though I think I am not)
Now I really know how AEIOU felt like when her name is called out.
Being the teacher's pets,
terpaksa tah ku maintainkan my attitudes & attendances
in order to get a degree...
The thing is I'm so afraid of the things to come &
my head is like thinking the same things all over again...
as if I can't stop thinking
I wish to cope the stress just by flicking my hand...just like that
Let's just see what happens
I wish to shout out loud for everything that has been bothering ME
I wish for my best
I wish and pray my way of handling things will sort this out
I wish things will be easier
hope my determination to be a doctor under M.H.U & a licensed Psychiatric will be enough to make me survive in that institution of MEDICINE
Kan menangis ku rasanya
For the record, I rather be an Art teacher (but I can't make that happen...unfortunately).
However, I think God has plans for me...I don't know what it is yet..and I don't even see it yet.
I need somebody to talk to...
{posting this b'coz I need to express things that should not be IN ME!!!}
I wish to be strong but rite now
I'm almost fragile..
my hands are cold...
damam jua karang ku nie
I bet my Blood Pressure is rising
Biasanya sleeping is enough for me to get the tension out my hEAD...
& by going to the beach...have not gone to the beach but I don't think it's gonna work..coz I dun feel like it
Hopefully I can handle all the things I've said.

No comments:

Followers