Tuesday 5 May 2009

Autism walkathon

It was alrite...but very tiring...
next time nda g join...
mcm nda tahan ada jua...mcm tahan ada jua...
so 50-50 lah
I'm very proud of si dye sal she made it to the S.rendah rimba
Si natz (nda ku tau smpi kah nda...) n ayu didn't not make it but I really like the determination from her
She's ok though...as for me...aku kn smbung smpi ke giant instead teliat tia hamster n org kai D90..apa nda terberanti....plus i dun noe the way kn ke giant jua...hahaha..krng sasat ku...
the heat was very intense though...ada jua burn sikit ada jua...my face n hands are a bit darker...
sorie...connnection low..nanti tah updates wf picz...plus my camera kat mata2..btw guys,wish me luck for my upcoming important tests of my life...pharmacology (on drug calculation..very2 hard as I am weak on math) n microbiology...

No comments:

Followers