Friday 4 December 2009

03/12/09


so what happened yesterday..
well, I went to IM..and played games wf my classmates;
we played like cluedo, Congkak and BINGO..
it was fun...but had to earlier..
I was really looking forward to play wf Raffie and all the guys yg pandai men games..
then my nephew called...
he said "mau makan sugar bun..kmi order.."
so I replied...how could I refuse..it;s one of my favs...so went home...
but looking forward to play again on monday..hehhee

Arah Kdah...
makan truz jalan ke pantai berakas
I had fun jua sana...thnx jull for inviting,...
I've taken picz...of course the picz not sonice..I
mean nice..but it wud be much better if I used an SLR camera..
got nice compliments plng dri my frens that I've tagged arah FB..
hehehe..

Then we went Tahlil..pas tu balik eh lalah wah..dri pgi smpi malam..inda tdo...hahaha..the photos krng g sal lagging ah the connection here..

No comments:

Followers