Sunday 8 November 2009

Happy sangat2!!!

Hey bloggerts..hahaha...bloogers..eh salah
BLOGGERS
I'm quite happy
because I passed
my resit examination (Life Science)
and I went to the Gala NIte sama my
beloved KAJEn
(she looked like a goddess malam tu-
I was surprised that Hadi yang chose the the baju-
GOOD TEST lah c Hadi tu..)
Anyway, Her sista said she looked simple and plain (NORMAL)..
but for OK dah..hehehe..
we enjoyed that nite...
The nite was OK...not so BAD but..ada this guy ia nyanyi lagu lawa2...
tpinya..ia nyanyi so rosak the LAGus...sasak ku mendangar..
nwy Fakhrul Razi's voice was SO damn LAwA...
the girl in red jua lawa...
The Rozaman group lawa music nya
the dancers ok lah..tpi lembiks...
yang bini2 tu ja raget ia nari...
the magic guy tu so batah kn bercakap...
actually kmi duduk dekat belakang but then again a new fren asked us to seat dapan arah dorng..so closer lah liat hadi performed \\
"we'rew not a band..nice name though..aget!!!"
lawa suara hadi..but not as laWa as si Fakhrul Raji atu..hahaha..\
cgu surayati was there...
hahaha...kmi gmbr sama ia jua...didn;t expect her to there...
everything before the Gala NIte were last minute...
baju and seluar bought d bingo...vest awal dah arah dakat arcade.....spent nearly a hundred cmpur the ticket..hehehe..
nwy ayu beli baju dekat ego saja......
$25 x ganya...
nwy ceta last minute..ayu nda pakai mask but I did..
kinda...ku paint my face with face paints..hahaha..
mcm phantom of the opera yo..hahaha
and my rmbut so lawa..and get sal si Brandon yg buat,....
atu last minute mati..i tot batah rupanya sekajap...
it was so like 6:30pm and ayu asked me to ask brandon to cut my hair in korean style.....then I went up then tell him that...
ada g customer tu time tu...hahaha
what he did with my hair was so freakin amazing,..hahaha..bah atu tah aja..mls ku g...krng g lah sal ani ujan so LAbat sangat...hahaha...
toodles!!!

No comments:

Followers