Thursday 27 August 2009

Failed my LS..

A very bad day today...
the results came out..

What the HEll?!!..
.
yea I failed...just 1 subject...
but at least I didn't fail my
minor subjects

Health promotion (C)

Pharmacology (C)

Microbiology (D)

Nutrition (D)

N&H (D)

LS (F)

I'm quite disappointed with myself..
I should have done better...
I got the feeling salah kali markings tu
atau orang salah masukkn results..
iatah I wanna check aja..manalah tau salah..
Kalau bulih tah ku dpt liat the Exam paper

Kalau lah aku banar salah about it...
nda apalah...
I'll just keep moving forward...
nda dapat degree pun nda apa...
maybe I meant to be a nurse kali jua...
or maybe dpt degree nanti but in the future...
maybe this is part if my story line given by GOD...
Alhamdullilah
This is a test for me..
anyway..
Mr.Dee pun bgi motivation jua...
I kind of like his words
that makes me
wanna go on
"Failing does not mean inda bagus"
"Even orang success pun failed"
"Jadikan ia sebagai SEMANGAT"
"Just keep working hard"
I'm not Exactly sure about the last one but I think
it is something like this
"You are a FIGHTER Not a LOSER"

So with these words...
I will never give up..
as some people have faith in ME
who ever
they are..

P.S.

To Aieou & Aimi : You can do it girls...
sebenarnya tani pandai then the others (I'm not just saying this)
It's true...
just need to have a bit of initiative

to the rest of my friends yang gagal jua..
hopefully we'll manage to pass win this Fight...
AMIN

Thanks MR.Dee...

No comments:

Followers