Sunday 12 April 2009

Hung out...@ JJ's place (wfout him ofcos)Thanks Everyone!!

I went to sleep @ JJ's crib aftr I hd finished my assignments(wt a day n nite)..
Men game mlm wf Hakim (JJ's bro)
Anywho.. I would like to thank them tru this post
for their hospitality..hehehe..and for the BBQ chickens...and the food as well...
I would like to thank JJ's mum..who asked me to stay..
Farid and his tunangfor the chickens
Hakim for playing the game
the inlaws yg bek2... (altho aku alum biasa g)
finally..
everyone for being there and bawa aku ckp..hehehe and...hehehhe not 2 forget the wireless connection (GO BROAD BAND!!!)
n thnx for the info to KAKA..about the DST easi photos...
BTW readers...
to me this family is like a second family..hehe

P.S : hope the teeth operation goes well Hakim & I'll update the video/pictures ltr on
Love from,
Agent Senandung.

No comments:

Followers